Free of shipping costs!
Available as serial number
- Order number: SMBU10011.1
SAMBA+ AIX is the leading SMB software provided by SerNet for IBM's Unix named AIX. We have compiled a list of the key benefits of our software that you should definitely check out: https://samba.plus/samba-aix. If you wish, we can provide you with a 30-day trial version - feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The subscriptions are managed via the Open Source subscription management system OPOSSO at https://oposso.samba.plus.
Up to 5 servers/LPAR for 1 to 3 years:
- Samba server as member in an Active Directory domain
- up-to-date protocoll version SMB3
- many bugfix releases and security fix releases
- high flexibility for installation and administration
- no third party library dependencies or other software dependencies
- GPFS Support (beta)
- Tivoli Storage Manager Support
- AIX 7.x
Compared to other packages available in the network, SAMBA+ AIX offers further advantages:
- built with the native IBM compiler instead of "gcc"
- built on and for AIX 7.x (packages built for AIX 6 may have compatibility issues)
- reliable winbind functionality, even for modern Active Directory domains
- minimal dependencies to other AIX packages
Support & Consulting for SAMBA+
Please note that no support is included in the software subscription. If you find a bug in our software, please send us a mail and we will take care of it as soon as possible and of course without charge. For all other questions regarding SAMBA+, i.e. configuration, installation, planning or operation of the software, contact us via email at email@example.com or buy one of our SAMBA+ support budgets right here in our shop!